Question
Posted by: suzi | 2011/07/06

dog

hi doc, my dog i think is attracted to me, he licks me all over and bonk my leg and always look at me with bedroom eyes, what can i do!!!

Try to be brave about this, suzi. Very brave.
Seriously, don't take it as too much of a compliment, and don't take it as an invitation for you to become sexually or romantically involved with your dog. Dogs are easily excited and affectionate. Some have only "bedroom eyes" - that's how they look, even when they're thinking of dog food. Some when aroused bonk even the legs of tables or highly unattractive people. They're less fussy than most of us. If you look after your dog well, he will like you. That's nice.

6
Posted by: Woman | 2011/07/06

''suzi'' and ''her dog'' makes an appearance on various forums each school holiday. Pay no attention, ''she'' is probably a 16 years old boy and his friends.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Charles | 2011/07/06

Mind me meant to say female

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Charles | 2011/07/06

Why dont you get a feamle dog then he will have a partner.

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Tom | 2011/07/06

Do you enjoy it when the dog licks and bonks you? Does he lick your vigina?

Reply to Tom

Why dont you let him bonk you.