Question
Posted by: Tina | 2011/03/03

Does the age of a man have any thing to do with his sexual desire?

Am 29yrs my hubby is 41.
We v been married for 6yrs, for the past one yr i v noticed his no longer as interested in love making as before. i v tried to look as sexy.
pse help i love him, but getting tired of this attitude.

Age can have an impact on the amount of times that partners seek closeness through sexual intercourse. The focus from sexual intercourse tends to shift more to sexual intimacy as people tend to get older. It could also be that your partner is under a huge amount of stress. It might be worth the while to make sure that his health is up to scratch. Maybe you could spend investing more time into sexual intimacy rather than sex as such. It might be worth it for the two of you to seek the professional guidance from a psychologist as it often happens that the individuals change as they grow deeper into the relationship and it might need for the two of you to seek redefine your relationship in exciting ways.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: Chip | 2011/03/08

Call me, I am 41 and I am constantly in the mood for sex..

Reply to Chip
Posted by: XXX | 2011/03/04

As one ages so does your sexual desire reduce but at 41 he should still be rearing to go.He might have a problem with stress and/or certain meds.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: TINA | 2011/03/03

THANK YOU, WILL TRY SEEKING PRO HELP.

Reply to TINA
Posted by: Theuns | 2011/03/03

No age has nothing to do with sexual desire. I am 39 and still love sex.

Reply to Theuns
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/03

Reply to sexologist