Posted by: Doc | 2009-02-16

Does spanking a mate burn calories?

Would you please answer this question for my wife and me? Thanks.

Dear Doc
The using of muscles (any muscles) burn calories - but I think jogging will be more effective

Posted by: MnNaughty | 2015-03-24

Although there are other movement factors that should be considered, Spanking is mostly Isotonic contractions. There are two types of isotonic contractions: (1) concentric and (2) eccentric. In a concentric contraction, the muscle tension rises to meet the resistance, then remains the same as the muscle shortens. In eccentric, the muscle lengthens due to the resistance being greater than the force the muscle is producing. Spankee: On average you can burn approximately 160 calories per half hour receiving a good sound spanking. Spankor: On average you can burn approximately 140 calories per half hour of delivering a good sound OTK spanking. Happy spankings.

Reply to MnNaughty