Posted by: Christy | 2010-10-27

Does size matter?

I''d say no, but I heard a rumour about a pill that''s inserted into the vagina to make it swell up, for " closer"  contact I would assume, anyone used it and what''s it like?

no public opinion can be given on this page as it is not an open forum. You would have to direct this question to another page.

Posted by: Ko | 2010-10-31

I give up

Reply to Ko
Posted by: Leo | 2010-10-28

Zoe, Any Pharmacy but you may need a script from your Dr. Go ask your friendly Pharmacist.

Reply to Leo
Posted by: Zoe | 2010-10-28

Leo where can I get the vagfem? Can I get it over the counter and how much is it?

Reply to Zoe
Posted by: Lira | 2010-10-27

U can actually do the Kegel exercises, rather than inserting a pill down there. What if there are side effects, don''t u know that u won''t have sex anymore? Squeeze your vagina muscles wherever and whenever, then your vagina will be a bit tighter.

Reply to Lira
Posted by: A man | 2010-10-27

very weird and totally unnecessary in my opinion

Reply to A man
Posted by: Jess | 2010-10-27

Why on earth would u want to do that? the less tight the better

Reply to Jess
Posted by: Leo | 2010-10-27

There is a product called Vagifem that is supposed to " plump up "  the vagina.

Reply to Leo
Posted by: ko | 2010-10-27

Bafwethu - you insert the pill where? huh - nothing is supposed to be applied there, what if the side effects are immense, can you imagine the number of things that go wrong: dryness, loss of feeling, infections. Nope is not worth it,

Reply to ko
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-27

I''m sure most men would say they like a tight/closer fit .....

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Christy | 2010-10-27

Interesting Peter, does it contribute to her enjoyment as well, or is it more for the male''s enjoyment?

Reply to Christy
Posted by: peter | 2010-10-27

Reply to peter
Posted by: Christy | 2010-10-27

I see where youre coming (no pun intended) from only me, from a guys perspective. I heard that this pill really works and I''m curious if anyone have tried it?

Reply to Christy
Posted by: Only me | 2010-10-27

I''d say if we (guys) are a bit small/undersize, it does feel odd though...tighter is better but I assume there are other ways to stimulate your girl/wife and therefor size is just another factor.
For myself, tighter or closer feels great!!

Reply to Only me