Question
Posted by: B | 2009-06-10

Does Sinusitus mean you will have a blocked noise?

I think I suffer with sinusitus, but my noise seldom gets blocked. I experience a headache from the back of my neck right to the cavities under my eyes (in line with my noise) and my head feels stuffy. My eyes are small little slits and I often feel a little dizzy. Could this be sinusitus?

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Belinda
Sinusitis means that you have an infection in the sinus cavities - this goes with a feeling of feverishness, sore over the sinuses (between the eye brows and on the cheeks) with yellow to green phlegm coming out when you blow your nose. The pain you feel is a throbbing toothache like pain. You may have allergic rhinitis with a tension headache.