Question
Posted by: Phunkie | 2012-09-17

Does Phedra-Cut work

Does phedra-cut accelerate weight-loss?

Dear Phunkie
You may have noticed that I am not in favour of over-the-counter slimming pills and potions as they can contain potentially harmful compounds, or cost a lot of money without delivering the promised results. You can compare the list of ingredients of Phen375 with the lists of slimming pills and potions on this Website. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of the page and then on 'Weightloss' and 'Diet Detective'. This part of the Diet site lists the potential side-effects of common over-the-counter slimming pill ingredients and how effective or not these ingredients are when it comes to weightloss. At the end of the day, every individual must decide for herself or himself if she or he is going to use a specific product rather than to use a balanced slimming diet and regular exercise to achieve weightloss.
If you are the same Reader who posted the previous question about wanting to lose more weight despite already having an ideal weight, then I would advise that you do not try all these pills and potions as they can have long-term negative effects on metabolism.

12
Posted by: Caroline | 2016-02-25

I wanna live garcinia cambogia to use phedra cut ultra st is it a good idea I weight 122 ?im too streest out help please

Reply to Caroline

Phedra cut is the best

Posted by: Chante | 2014-12-22

Phedra-cut does work If used right. First you need to know is there is no use in taking Phedra-cut If you still eat junk. The only way it will work is if you watch what you eat and workout. But, the reality is that it's 70% diet and 30% workout. Anyone can workout for an hour but the real hard work Is to control what goes on your plate. Want to control your calorie/kilojoule intake???? Please learn the difference between them. Yes there is a difference!!!!! Want information/advice blignautce@gmail.com

Reply to Chante | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Chante | 2015-02-20

Duhhhhh!!!!! but some people think 180 calories is not a lot because they forget to convert it to kj..... Calories seems a lot less but it's not... If you ask people how to convert cal to kj most of them will have no idee......

Calories and kilojoules are different units for exactly the same thing, which is energy. Its like miles and kilometers, one is from the emperical system and the other from metric, but they measure the exact same thing (distance).

Stay away from Phedra-cut. My husband was taking them and his whole personality changed. He was acting strange and eventually told me that he was thinking bad thoughts about people, felt numb, was impotent, was crying all the time, angry, etc. Was terrible to watch, and our marriage took major strain. Once he stopped the Phedra-cut it was 1 week and he was back to normal again and the impotence gone. Its really bad stuff, please be careful with this stuff.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: chante | 2014-12-22

I he took a lot more than Phedra-cut... I think he took steroids.. Your personality does not change on Phedra-cut..

Posted by: Adrian | 2013-11-06

It works, im a 17 year old male. I gym an hour and a half every single day of the week with cardio included. If you want to loose weight do exercise,phedra cut is just a little boost to speed up the whole process. Read the instructions carefully. #LIFTFORLIFE

Reply to Adrian
Posted by: Julie | 2012-10-10

I Purchased a small botlle of Phedra-cut yesterday , I should have done more research on the product as I am put of it completely . When I was younger I used to take slimming tablets to help me and always had bad side effects . Over the years the only thing that has ever worked is weigh-less , but the thought of joining again just puts me off . I have always known that a postive attitude and a want to succeed is the only diet that works , your mind set has to be right . I go to gym 2/3 a week , but need to train more often and make less excuses for not going . The thing is I really enjoy a good aerobic session once I get there its more of an effort to make the time than it is to burn the calories.

I know in my heart I have to just go back to weigh-less but I keep saying let me loose that 1 or 2 kgs before I go back , whom I kidding , going to weigh on that scale every week keeps you on the straight and narrow , but doing it on my own I have nothing to face so tend to cheat.

Anyway I have taken a Phedra-cut and only one tablet as I know how sensitive I am to slimming tabs and I feel lightheaded , so I think I will just get rid of them

Do it the hard way eat healthy stay away from alcohol

Reply to Julie
Posted by: Tina | 2012-09-29

Agreed, besides a venomous spider bite, all these " supplements"  also caused damage to my liver, so throw them away! Rather stick to fresh produce! Trust me, it will save your body and your wallet!

Reply to Tina
Posted by: raven | 2012-09-21

It is a dangerous substance - stay away from it - it appears to have an or some anabolic steroids in it or something similar to it. You wil only mess up your health - I have permanent liver damage thanks to Phedra - cut.

Reply to raven
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-09-18

Dear Phunkie