Question
Posted by: jane | 2010/04/22

Does my company deserve me ?

i atsrted working with this company 2 yaers ago,i have literally devoted myself to them ,recently we had or performace talk and they said i am bringing the team down and BLA BLA BLA everyone in the compnay got incraeses i got nothing.now im not sure what to do as i feel so let down really i think they just telling us this as they have to retrench people.but i know for a fact i work my-|-off,thiers another collegue that couldnt come to work for the whole week i took an all her work without moaning i multi task all the time ,i work ahead so that if I fall sick no one has to take my work on and this is the thank I get ?
do u think i should look for aNOTHER JOB OR MAKE MANAGEMNETS LIFE A LIVING HELL ?

Answred the other time you losted this query

1