Question
Posted by: Rieki | 2011/01/19

Does my 15 year old daughter have a relationship problem

My 15 year old daughter does not have good relationship with her Dad, for the last 4 months she had been going out with a guy, just sms and mixit most of the time, but I have realised over the Dec holidays while spending a lot of time with her, she never makes an effort to contact her friend, some days it would be days with no contact between them, he would always be the one phoneing or sms''ing, she just never bothered, if I asked her why she never contacts him, her answer will be I dont run after boys...yesterday he told her he doesn''t want to go out with her anymore, she cried a bit but it was over soon, apparently during school hours she wont bother greeting him, she has avery stubborn personality, do you think it will change or does she have aproblem

She sounds like a normal teenager, and more sensible than many. There is no more reason to expect her to have problems when she grows up than for anyone else, and again, less than many of her peers.

4
Posted by: Klara | 2011/01/19

Hi Rieki, She sounds like a sensible girl to me.

Reply to Klara
Posted by: Rieki | 2011/01/19

Hi Vrye denker, I am very glad she is not the wild type, she is always at home, dont allow her to just hang around the malls, like most teanagers do, but it is all for her own safety, she is a very proud person, always holding her head high, a very pretty girl, but I am just scared she will have issues when she grows up.

Reply to Rieki
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2011/01/19

Yes, she has a bit of a problem, but thank your lucky stars she isn''t the opposite.

Reply to Vrye Denker