Posted by: Amy | 2009-08-14

Does Minerva cause depression?

I have recently started taking Minerva and have found that Ive become really depressed, espcially now that I am close to startting my period again. The depression is rather sever as I cry ucontrollably and get emotional over the silliest things. Whats happening to me?

The Pill can have this effect in some women.

I have been dealing with the same problem. I started Minerva 1 month ago and I can't stop crying. I was busy doing research and then I saw your post. Is this normal?

Posted by: me | 2009-08-15

i dont think its depression,its hormones!Your body must get used to the Minerva,ive used it for years.Mainly for my skin,then later on for Contraception

Reply to me