Does mental illness count against you ?

Might I just visit any country of my choice even though I might be a schizo? I just need to do it when I saved up enough money or am I wasting my time thinking I might be eccepted as a traveller? I just need to get away ...

Expert ImageTravel expert

Countries do not pose limits on holiday visitors, but for long term stays you might require medical clearance.
When you visit your travel doctor for your pre-travel vaccines/prophylaxis you will be required to complete a form asking (among other things) detail of your personal medical history. This form should be completed honestly and depending on the answers provided the appropriate vaccines/prophylaxis will be administered/prescribed.