Question
Posted by: Hola | 2009/07/03

Does it mean its over

My partner will not talk to me me, I am not sure what I have done as i only recall texting him about not communicating with me the whole weekend and that it is unfair and i do not deserve it, from then on he will not talk (its been a week) , i tried sms, calling the office, his mobile to find out what is wrong, but to date he will not return my calls and we have a baby together. Does this mean is over I should just forget about him and move on or wait to hear what is his issues. We have been very close unless i missed something

Its hard to tell without knowing him, and knowing how you two handle conflict or problems usually. Some people do sulk and refuse top communicate, especially when they know this will frustrate you. Maybe stop trying so hard to communicate with him, and see if he will get over his sulks when he's no longer sure that this is bothering you. If you have been close and loving up till now, things may well come right, but he needs to recognize that unless he tells you what is bothering you, there's no way you can put things right, even supposing that this is actually about you. He could also have been getting himself into some sort of trouble, and be feeling reluctant to talk to you about it

2
Posted by: Evert | 2009/07/03

But in my case i realy do not know what to think bcoz the last time we were together at the function we had fun and woke up together with no differences, but his communication is vague even on sms' s, i sometime fear that he wants to break up and am not sure if i should break up with him as am realy feeling the gap, this has been going on for a month now and i' ve been telling him that its draining me.... i even suspect he might be inlove with someone else am i paranoid, or what? its realy driving me crazy i have lost so much weight, i' m also worried at the same time i' ve missed my periods, have backpain and lower abdominal pains, even though am on contraceptives. its messy.

Reply to Evert
Posted by: Evert | 2009/07/03

It is realy unfortunate that some of us have to go through this i have a similar situation, i however do not have a baby with the guy, but we started having communication problems when i found out that he had an affair, but he then denied the affair and assured me that there will not be any further advancement from his side and i accepted the apology and i have realised recently that i would cal and live a message on his fone but he would not return my calls nor sms, so am one person if he does not cal i also wait, so he kept quiet for a week and called to ask me to go with him to a function and i went hoping maybe he has realised his wrongs, we realy had fun but to my surprise things went back to square one, after the match he stayed without any communication for a week now, when i spoke to him about the matter before he said there is no issues he,s just been busy. So i share the same feeling with you, may be the other ladies or guys can help us to understand this as am not sure how to deal with it.

Reply to Evert