Question
Posted by: N.R. | 2009-07-06

Does it matter?

I don' t know if I' m at the right place to ask this, but here I go. I have very small breasts, even an A cup is too big for me. I have been married for almost 6 years now and I' m wondering how much of an issue this could be to my husband. He says it doesn' t bother him, but I know he is too much of a gentleman to ever hurt my feelings. I mentioned breast enlargement to him once and he said that bigger breasts would be sexy, but it' s not that important to him.

What does he really think? How can I as a woman ever know what my husband really thinks??

Should I get my breasts enlarged? I really want to, but I also think about the fact that they will be ' fake'  and not the real thing. What should I do?

Any sensible plastic surgeon would recommend a psychiatric / psychological assessment before proceeding to surgery. If, as sems likely, the real problem lies within your psyche, in how you feel about yourself, no amount of surgery or enlargement would actually help you to feel good about yourself. CBT psychotherapy, woprking on your self-esteem, would be far more helpful. A great many men worry about the size of their penis ( too small / too big ) and even more women worry about their breasts ( too small / too big. ) I strongly suspect that your husband is entirely happy with you as you are ( an as you have been for years ) and is not actually wanting any change. Work on your self-confidence, and your ability to enjoy who you are and as you are, would be a far better investment in happiness.

5
Posted by: Belle | 2009-07-06

Look him up on google

Dr Dirk Lazarus in Gardens

It cost me R22000 - 3 years ago, you looking at about R35 000 now. Worth every cent!

Reply to Belle
Posted by: N.R. | 2009-07-06

Thank you for the advice, I do have a problem with my self esteem. It' s maybe a good idea to look into that first.

Reply to N.R.
Posted by: Me | 2009-07-06

Hi Boob

Can you please leave the surgeons details and can you also let me know waht the procedure cost.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Boob | 2009-07-06

I had mine enlarged to a decent B and never been happier BUT I did it for me, not for my husband.

If you happy as you are, then dont change it, If you want to go bigger for you, then go ahead.

I can recommend a fantastic surgeon in Cape Town.

Reply to Boob
Posted by: Why | 2009-07-06

I just don' t understand why you' re stressing about this, this is just not an issue at all. there' s people out there with real issues such as, being limbless, teethless, etc. So please don' t do this to yourself.

Reply to Why