Question
Posted by: CandyM | 2012/03/01

Does he love me or shud I just run away

I met this guy 6 years ago ,then I knew he loved me as he used to tell me .But I had someone in my life and we therefore cudn''t be in a relationship.He got married to this woman and then divorced.I got married to my man then and divorced almost around the same time with him,but we both didnt know about this as we lost contacts 2 years after we met.We met I again early last year and he had someone in his life,we sort of like the same things and have been through almost the same experiences.I guess that is the reason why we connect.We started communicating late last year.He has never said he loves me since we have met but we go out a lot , call each other and we have a sexual relationship.He is very supportive.But I still think he has someone in his life,as in some weekends he will just be quite,and sometimes when I call him I will sense that he is with someone even though he will pick up my call. and my problem is that I am starting to develop feelings for him and I dont know what to do.I sometimes ignore his calls and switch off my phone because of this.I dont want to be hurt and dont want to hurt him as well.Please advise

Sounds like rather too many simultaneous relations, especially on his side. ANd it doesnt sound as though either of you entirely trust each other, and neither of you are being frank about what is going on. If you really think he is in a relationship with someone else ( yet again !) and yet content to have a sexual relationship with you, is that really a guy worthy of your love and attentions ?

3
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/01

You are starting to develop feelings for him ....yet you are already having sex??????
You are supposed to develop feelings before you jump into bed.
Had you done this and got to know him properly u would not be in this position.....................

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Purple | 2012/03/01

Why don''t you talk to him about all this?

Reply to Purple