Posted by: Aviante | 2009-01-09

Does he have sex with his male friend?

Hi, i have been dating my b/f for 2 and a half years. He has this best friend. The two of them are really close. His friend lost his job and moved in with my boyfriend (only temporary) and they are spending alot of time together - its actually a big concern to me. I came to the conclusion that they might be having sex when i am not around. Since his friend has been staying with him he doesnt get an erection with me when having sex as he use to. I have read all the signs of gay men and my b/f has no signs of that. Last nite when we had sex after a week he started with dirty talking and the words he used actually shocked me as i was already suspicious of the two of them being too close - during his orgasm he mentioned something about "  spread your behind wide open"  . Did he say this because he accidentally gave himself away?!? His friend always interfere with our relationship (he says he is helping us having a better relationship but i have bad feelings towards him - he is always trying to interfere in some way...either good or bad. The other thing is, my first boyfriend turned out gay, i went through a tough time when i found out - could this be the reason i'  s suspicious of my current boyfriend?? Usually my gut is never wrong. He actually spends more time with this friend than with me. I really hope i'  m wrong about this coz i love him dearly. Any advice please :-(

You are probably being sensitive because of the past situation . BTW he does not necessarily have to be gay he could be bi, .or anything else in between The only real way to find out is to ASK.

Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-09

It is quite possible you are being over sensitive due your previous experience.However,there are a few signs that might indicate he is also gay.I would simply talk to him about it and the fact that this other guy seems to interfere a lot

Reply to Sg