Question
Posted by: Concerned Mom to be | 2009/10/14

Does Gynae still work here. 3 days not even 1 responce?

Gynae
It would be nice of you to reply to our questions please. Your expert advice would be highly appreciated.

Occasionally I have to go away to conferences and sometimes even take a holiday as I'm sure you do.

6

Posted by: Lisa | 2009/10/15

The doctors do have jobs too you know!!! Nowhere on here does it say " they will reply to you in 24hours"  or whatever. This is just a site for questions, you shouldnt put urgent matters on here, cos thats just plain stupid - there is a reason why people have their own doctors and phones. Phone a hospital or something. The doctors do reply eventually. If you dont like waiting then rather dont use the site.

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: ????? | 2009/10/15

then they should' nt have this forum and say they will reply. if they are too busy with other stuff then don' t accept questions on this site. to wait for a reply for 3 days is pathetic.

my opinion

Reply to ?????
Posted by: Lisa | 2009/10/14

If you have a doctor/gynae then phone them and ask their advice if its very urgent, they will accept your call.

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Concerned Mom | 2009/10/14

Thanks Jenny
I understand that but I need the gynae doc to advice in order for me act and therefore be checked.

Reply to Concerned Mom
Posted by: jenny | 2009/10/14

please keep in mind that these people have lot of work to do except helping us on this forum, however if it is really that urgent please contact your nearest medica centre. u will not be checked through this forum but be advised what to do.

hope you find this reasonable

Reply to jenny