Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/06/04

Does Cybershrink get paid for this?

I was just wondering after reading your response to someone about sorting through piles of messages everyday. Do you get paid to do this? (and is the pay worth it?) to sort through piles of messages about our problems and issues? and then have the difficult task of giving advice that doesnt always get well recieved? Just wondering.....

I'm not sure whether any amount of pay would make this sort of work worth it, unless one found the work itself rewarding. Thanks for the kind and encouraging comments ( which are themselves a form of pay, or at least of reqard, I suppose )

7
Posted by: Zola | 2008/06/04

I have visited the other forums and none of the experts respond there - only readers respond, and they can be very unkind sometimes. Thanks CS.

Reply to Zola
Posted by: Britty | 2008/06/04

CS deserves to be paid a fortune for the priceless advice he gives out to all who visit this site and long may he continue.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/06/04

Hope the pays worth it cs you are the star on this site. keep up the good work!!!

Reply to butterfly
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/06/04

i agree. thanx cs

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/06/04

Hell i hope cybershrink gets paid he saved me so much money over the years with his excellent professional advise . . .

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/04

not sure if he gets paid or not, but what he does is really nice. he's given me advise quite a few times and im really appreciative of it. so thank you c.s.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Maria | 2008/06/04

Me, I doubt anyone would do it for free!

Reply to Maria