Question
Posted by: Mma ka KK | 2010-09-17

Does Black forest make you loose weight

I drink a cup of black forest tea every night and by 11am the next morning, I would have gone to the the toilet 3 times, will this aid loosing weight

Dear Mma
Taking harsh laxatives may make you lose weight, but it will not necessarily make you lose fat! The weightloss is due to loss of water, esp if you have loose runny stools or diarrhoea. Taking harsh laxatives is not a good idea because it can cause the loss of normal bowel function and also cause nutrient deficiencies. Rather use a balanced low-fat, high-fibre diet to lose weight sensibly and also ensure regularity. For an example of such a diet click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet'.
Take care

16

Yah sometime black forest tea do work for other people BT 4 mi it made things worse

Just want to get rid of the fat around my waist, will black forest help?

Posted by: anonymus | 2014-12-10

Does blackforest anyhow have an impact to the womb?

Reply to anonymus
Posted by: Joe | 2014-11-06

Could Black forest tea attribute to erectile dysfunction

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Joe | 2014-11-06

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Just me | 2014-09-18

I wanna lose fats on my tummy only,will it help

Reply to Just me
Posted by: Anon | 2014-08-27

Do you have to exercise when you using black forest tea bags?

Posted by: dorothy | 2014-08-22

Can I use black forest while am excecising and eating dietery foods for extention of loosing weight please help me doc

Reply to dorothy

Blackforest works from 75kg to 50 in 60 day of taking blackforest every night

Posted by: anonymous | 2013-11-21

Black forest does work sweety

Reply to anonymous

I've gt a wombb problem sice I ave birth is very painfulcan drinking blaforrest help me clen my womb

Bt I was drinking black forrest every night n ate junk n I lose weight 4rom size 38 to 32 I love my body thanx 2 black forrest

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

But for how long were u using it coz I just started now

Posted by: anon | 2010-09-17

NO YOU WILL NOT LOOSE WEIGHT.
BLACK FOREST TEA IS LIKE A LAXATIVE AND AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU CANNOT DRINK IT EVERYDAY BUT MAYBE EVERY 3RD OR 4TH DAY.

YOU WILL NOT LOOSE WEIGHT IF YOU EAT UNHEALTHY AND DRINK BLACK FOREST TEA.

Reply to anon
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-09-17

Dear Mma
Take care