Question
Posted by: Latoya | 2009-11-11

Does anyone have an advice of how to get out of a relationship easy

I have been seeing this guy since April, we started on a low note, spending time together without intimacy, until such time that we got intimate, everything was fine. one time i had a call from a woman who called herself his wife, saying they having problems and they trying to fix them but i am a stambling block, spoke to the guy that i cannot continue in this relationship, he said he understand, he is fine if that is how i feel, but he likes being around me, he likes having a relationship with me, when he left my house, i thought we agreed that he will sort out his life without me, guess what, he continued calling, i also called him back, after a while i saw myself with him again in bed, that is what the 2 of us enjoy the most, we spend time together at my house, he call me daily, but i just feel this is not good enough, i need to end things between us, i dont have the courage to tell him, i try daily to send sms to and i feel that is coward, i will tell him face to face, when he come to my house, i just laugh and offer him something to drink, How can it be so hard to just break up from someone that you can see its not going anywhere? oh i didnt mention he keep asking me if we can have a child together, what is this?

Not quite my area of expertise, Latoya, but I'm sure other readers wil have some kindly advice

5
Posted by: Latoya | 2009-11-12

Wow guys, as much as the truth hurts, at the same time it sets you free. It is just not easy for me to call it quits even though, i know what i need to do. have been meaning to tell, but couldnt get myself to doing it. I really have to plug courage and tell him once and for all.

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: Anon | 2009-11-12

Latoya, your personal values and standards would help you make this decision, if you value yourself and esteem yourself high, then i' m sure that you won' t settle to be someone' s ' thing on the side'  or second best
But if you see yourself as special and know that you deserve someone who will put you first and doesn' t have any lists of women where he can fit you in, Then you will break it off immediately...

So my question is how do you value yourself? and your answer will be your solution.

Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2009-11-12

Tell him you met someone else and that he makes you happy. Get a good looking male friend to act as your boyfriend. Bonus points if he' s really big and scary looking. This will show your man that he has been replaced by someone better and that you are moving on with your life.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: Flower | 2009-11-12

Hi Latoya

Men like that normally have this kind of pattern, and it never stops, if he is married and has problems in his marriage why would he not try and sort it out if he wants to be with his wife, instead having a affair just makes matters worse in his marriage, also if his marriage is not working then why doesn' t he divorce and start a new life with you.

Something i would like you to note...how u guys started the relationship is how he will start all other relationships, meaning: His married and having this thing on the side with you, lets say he leaves his wife for you...how sure are you that he won' t do the same while he' s with you...a leopard never changes his spots and this is is something you should think about...think about yourself and what you want for your future, do you see a future with him? If no, then just break up and ask him to stop calling you, change your no if you should and chase him away if he comes but don' t get yourself involve in this pattern of his. Also note what you sow you shall reap and that Karma is reality, you might be happily married one day and then your husband also does the same with you....do unto other women what you want them to do unto you...let him rather sort out his marriage but not on your expense..

I hope it helped!

Reply to Flower