Question
Posted by: Zero | 2010-04-12

Does alcohol make you horny?

I do not drink and do not go out to many parties. I am new to SA. I went out over the weekend, with my husband and noticed how the girls all wore skimpy clothes and got so drunk that they were falling about everywhere. These ladies are in their 40''s and they acted like teenagers. They are all married and were hanging onto other men, lifting their shirts, gyrating and rubbing themselves inappropriately. The men did not shy away and were ''accidentally'' groping them. Everyone just spoke of sex the whole night. I was introduced as my friend''s fcuk bunny to his mother........ Is this normal or did I end up at a swingers party?

i think you are mixing with the wrong crowd. visit social networking sites, like Facebook to find like-minded people and parties that you approve of.

6
Posted by: KingKong | 2010-06-27

I beg to differ with everyone else here. i know a chick who defnly got more aroused by specifically red wine or champagne...all i needed to do to to get head was to make a stop at Tops and local apteek on my way to this broad. This though could be an exception

Reply to KingKong
Posted by: www | 2010-04-12

Sounds like a night at corner house JHB, men go there for the loose women (married or not), also known as grab a granny for all the older divorced ladies needing a shag.
And of course there are those that are just there to have a few drinks and shake what there mama gave them

Reply to www
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-12

This certainly is not normal and sounds like a swingers party.Alcohol does not make you horny,it lowers your inhibitions which in turn makes you more readily available for sex.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-12

Alcohol makes you stupid not horny, what you saw there was not normal but stupid, do not worry be happy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Joey | 2010-04-12

Where did this happen, every outing I go to is just the opposite. I woud like to go to a place like that and get some enjoyment.

Reply to Joey
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-12

Reply to sexologist