Question
Posted by: Susie | 2008/06/24

Doctors and meds

Hi Doc,

My doctor's confuse me. The more I tell them that medication does not agree with me the more meds they want to give me.

I am premenopausal other than low estrogen levels and irregular piorods I have no other symptons yet. I am going on 52.

In 2006 my GP put me on Estropause, which did not agree with me. In February 2008 she put me on Angeliq, which does not agree with me either. So yesterday I went to see a gynae, in the hope that he would just clarify this whole menopause - HRT for me. His comment was I should not take Angeliq I should rather be on Climen.

In the meantime all I want is not to be on any medication. Do Doctors think that all we ever want from them is medication, when sometimes we just need some info and advice?

The gynae did say that I have a thick linning of bood in the utrus, but he did not say if this is a problem or not. I also forgot to ask.
Is this a problem or will my body deal with this? And do I really have to take Climen?

Thank you for your time.

It does not sound like you need to be on HRT at all. The thick lining might be because you have been on hormones. I suggest yo have that checked again after you have stopped the HRT

2
Posted by: CATOLINE | 2009/04/20

I HAVE LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN, EVEN AROUND THE UMBLICAL FEVERISH AND SORE THROAT SMELL IN VAGINA NORMAL DISCHARGE

Reply to CATOLINE
Posted by: CATOLINE | 2009/04/20

Reply to CATOLINE