Posted by: Odette | 2009-09-15

My boyfriend needs to go and see a docter urgently. He' s got horrible pains and cramps on his chest, and is worse now. I need a doctor where i can pay the consultation fee at the end of the month. Need to see a doctor and get a referrence letter from him, to be able to go to a state hospital. We' ve been to day hospitals but it just takes forever, and its to much drama.
We live in the Northern Suburbs in Cape Town.
Please help!! I' m very worried about him.

Dear Odette
The best would be to phone a few GP's in your area and to hear which of them will be willing to give you alternative payment options ( until the end of the month or in installments) otherwise take him directly to the casualty of a state hospital - he should be able to get in as an emergency with chest pain