Question
Posted by: J | 2012-07-24

Doctor visits for elderly people

Sorry if I am abusing the forum. Does anybody know how to get a bedridden person, that cannot be easily lifted, in contact with a doctor on a regular basis? One option would surely be to get an ambulance but that is just too expensive. Any other ideas? Does anybody know of doctors that still do house calls (Centurion area)?

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with doctors in the Centurion area, as I am situated in Cape Town. Contact your nearest hospital for advice or details of a doctor that will be willing to do a house call.