Question
Posted by: Stevan | 2010/07/07

Docter Long condoms

I used these condoms as I believed that it would desensitize my penis. It did. The next morning me and my parter had running tummies. Is there something in the lubricant that can cause tHis?

Running tummies are caused by pathogens from not washing hands, eating contaminated food or drinking contaminated fluids.If it was an allergy to a condom or lubricant, it is unlikely that both of you will be effected.

6
Posted by: me | 2010/07/09

i can only laugh at this!

Reply to me
Posted by: That Dude | 2010/07/07

Have used these for a while without any problems, unless you went and put that sensitizing cream inside her

Reply to That Dude
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/07/07

Ja too much kerry will make jou spuitpoep ou Gietergat.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Steven | 2010/07/07

No, me and my parter did not eat together at all.

Reply to Steven
Posted by: zan | 2010/07/07

it might be samething u ate the previous night...............

Reply to zan
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/07

Reply to sexologist