Posted by: Kaz | 2009-03-11

Doc' s never answer

Yes, these doc' s or so called doc' s never answer these questions. bet because they don' t know the answers

All posts on the Cyberdoc are always replied to, even your sarcastic one. Please re-post your question.

Posted by: Cornel | 2009-03-11

I am sorry to see that you are getting so impatient with the Doctors. I can assure you that they are both VERY good doctors. Dr. Bets was commenting in " Huisgenoot"  just the other day on a " blood clot"  issue and that just confirms that other people out there also believes that she deliveres excellent service and give great advice.

If your condition is so serious that you can not wait for the Cyberdocs to come and answer your post, then I suggest you visit your ER or go and see your doctor.

After all: this is a FREE service and they actually have a life outside of Cyberspace and have their own practices and families.

They will answer as soon as they are available.

Reply to Cornel