Posted by: Lee | 2009-08-31

Doc you are great !!

I read your replys very often, I' m one of the people that battle to fall pregnant, went for a opp. for endemetreosis in march still nothng, So I have given also up, but still read your site often just so i dont feel so bad and it help to know there are other women out there with the same problems.
But all I wanna say,you are one of the few docters that answer the questions so carrying and really trying to give good advice to each and every one, thank you. In your answers I can sense you love your work and really have simpathy for all us women out there, as it' s not easy being a women with all our hormones.

Dear Lee

Thank you for your endorsement and do not give up.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: Patient | 2009-09-07

Hi have to agree. My son is now 13 months old and Dr Cassim and Dr Dasoo treated us to have him. We went through years of unsuccessful months and after only 7 months at BioArt our son was conceived. The nurses there are also very caring and friendly. they' re all and all a great bunch of people. GOOD JOB

Reply to Patient