Question
Posted by: Joe | 2010-11-16

Doc? U there?

What happened to the doctor is this forum? The last 14 questions have gone unanswered.

Dear Joe
I am not doing Health 24 questions constantly during the day, as it is an advice column, not an emergency room. I do it once a day in the evenings after my day job from Monday to Thursday and Dr Anrich Burger answers questions on Friday to Sunday.

3
Posted by: SB | 2010-11-16

Joe, please do not make defamatory comments about the cyberdoc. I am sure all these experts have fulltime practices but they offer their advice free on this website to help people like you and me.
I am also anxious for answers, but if you have a serious emergency I suggest you go visit a doctor or if money is an issue then to go to one of the government clinics/hospitals

Reply to SB
Posted by: Corneli | 2010-11-16

Joe, hierdie is ''n gratis diens wat vir my en ek glo baie ander, waardevolle inligting verskaf. Indien jy nie gou genoeg na jou sin reaksie ontvang, neem jou lyf en tjekboek en gaan spreek ''n dokter in sy spreekkamer.

Gaan sien ook sommer iemand wat jou kan help met jou persoonlikheidsprobleem, want iemand wat so beledigend op hierdie forum is, het beslis ''n hele paar dakskroewe los in die kop!

SIES JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Corneli
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-11-16

Dear Joe