Posted by: Edward | 2009-02-28

Doc, please theorize re: substance

Doc, I REALLY want to understand how my penis grew so quickly. It is troubling me because I cannot understand it. The " finishing"  that the sangoma spoke of involved me drinking a powdered substance dissolved in water for a week, everyday- mornings and evenings. My assumption is that the substance was possibly hormonal... like growth hormone  but I cannot understand how the hormone acted locally in my penis. Please, I understand what a delusion and an illusion is, and this is not the case with me  I am rational. What type of substance would cause growth? And how does it act locally? I feel helpless because everywhere I turn I receive criticism for something that baffles my min and all I need is an explanation or to be pointed in the right direction. I would really appreciate your medical opinion as to what substances or chemicals or whatever may have had the type of effect I' ve described. Thank you.

No hormone known to science ( and they really do know them ) could possibly produce the effect you describe. If science knew of any subtance that caused such growth, the scientists involved would be multi-millionaires within months. And if yopur sangoma had a method which did this, he would not be so stupid as no to take it to a multi-national drug company and retire as a multi-millionaire. And, to belabour the point one last time, if I knew of a way to achieve such results, I too would have retired long ago, and be lazing on the beach of my own tropical isle.
And there is no way to give a substance by mouth, or even rubbing it on locally for absorption, which could produce an entirely local effect, rather than going round the body in your ciirculation and enlarging other parts which you would probably find highly unwelcome.