Question
Posted by: Bon | 2008/07/09

Doc please :contraceptions

Hey there,
I'm a newly wed,was a virgin before I got married.I was never on any contraceptions because I didn't need it of cause...so I'm clueless to say the least :-)
I need some help...which contraception is the best and are there some that don't mess with your hormones?My hb and I want to wait with children now...we thinking 'bout having next year or the year after that.
Anyone else on the forum can also voice yours opinion I don't mind.
Thanx in advance.
Bonny

It might be useful for you to read the Contraception section of this website. This lists the differnt contraceptives and the pros and cons of each.