Question
Posted by: micky | 2008/07/05

Doc Or specialist

hi doc me again.

awhile ago you said i could see a normal doc to get tested for STI's and STD's.

Can A urologist also do the test as I have an appointment next week to see one. Should I cancel with him and then go to a normal doc or can he just help me out??

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I confirm that the urologist will be able to assist you with the STD screening.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: anxious | 2008/07/06

If your appointment was specifically to have STD tests done, then you dont need that appointment, you just need to go to a gp. But if you were going to your urologiist anyway for something else, then you could ask if he could arrange for you to have the tests you want. Urologists would otherwise not deal with this type of problem. A gp is quite fine to go to.

Reply to anxious