Doc Im really worried

hi doc, this is really bothering me, when i look at my legs or arms i have bruises, like spots but when i touch it its sore... i dont have many, but its still the fact that im bruising easily and its not by bumps or so, can it be my hormones? im very emotional and mood changes. whats wrong with me? can i have lecumia?

can it be my iron?

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 11/6/2009

Dear Anonymous
You may have a problem with your coagulation factors or a low platelet count. Please ask your doctor to check these two things with a blood test? There is also a skin condition called erythema nodosum that causes bruise like lesions - on the front of the lower legs mostly.

plz read Doc.

i know i went for it, my iron were very low and my blood plasmas or something like that breaks why is that? and doctor what is nodosum and is it curable? can u die from it? do u think its a major problem for me to bruise alot and quickly, its not alot everywhere its mostly on my legs or where i get bumped plz help me? thank you for ur time.

Dear Anonymous
erythema nodosum is a kind of inflammation you get in your skin. It is treated with anti-inflammatory medication or cortisone
Maybe you should see a physician so that this can be treated correctly.