Question
Posted by: me | 2009/05/15

DOC- I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

HOW DO U KNOW YOU OVULATE? I HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU SHOULD GET A ALMOST CLEAR WHITE STICKY DISCHARGE- I HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT, HOWEVER WHEN IS MY OVULATION DATE-REASON BEING, MY LAST PERIOD WAS THE 26/04/09 FOR 7 DAYS, SO I COUNT FROM 1ST DAY OF LAST PERIOD THEREFORE 32 DAY CYCLE( AM I CORRECT), IF THAT IS CORRECT THEN POSSIBLE CONCEPTION CAN BE AROUNG THE 20TH OF MAY 09. HOWEVER- WHY DO I GET THIS DISCHARGE ROUNG ABOUT THE 10-12TH OF THE MONTH AND NOTHING ROUND ABOUT THE 20TH OF THE MONTH- IS THIS OVULATION TIME OR WHAT CAUSE I AM SO CONFUSED.PLEASE HELP-THANKS

You did not tell me the dates of two period, so I cannot work out your cycle. If you have a 32 day cycle, you should ovulate on Day 18 of your cycle, which would be around May 15th. The discharge on 10-12th was probably your ovulation discharge. This would fit more with a 28 day cycle.

2
Posted by: LYLY | 2009/05/15

i was confused as you are, but 1 day surfing on the net about ovulation i saw download ovulation calender, i did and it work like a bomb you just put your last day of your period and the cycle then it tells you when you when you fertile and most fertile, i have been ttc for 2yrs not understand when am ovulating now 6weeks 3days preggies i only started using it in Feb 2009 now GOOGLE IT AND TRY IT WORKED FOR MAYBE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU GOOD LUCK!!

Reply to LYLY
Posted by: Anonymous1 | 2009/05/15

Take your temp each morning before you get out of bed, when it goes up by 1 -2 degrees,... you ovulating.

Reply to Anonymous1