Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2011/11/01

Doc Helped me in the End / Over reacting?

Hi CS,
My psychiatrist helped me in the end, but when I took one, my bodies reaction wasn''t quite what I expected, went to the GP the next day, thinking it could perhaps be something else, he said it was withdrawal symptoms and subsequently gave me other bills to cope with it. I never thought I would go through something like this, it was not very nice and then to top it all off i go and get gastro, wanted to die, but got through that too.

I am trying very hard to keep things together and maybe I was too harsh on the man that wants to be in my life, he seem to really want to be there for me, he apologised for what has and had happened saying it would not happen again and it hasn''t. Then he goes and spoils it last night, I met a friend from my school days, 25 years ago that we had last seen each other and you know what it is like when two women get chatting, we had a great catch up session, when I got home, he was sosselled, still very helpful and sweet but drunk, I couldn''t talk to him and all he wanted was sex and when I refused he sarcastically suggested I probably got it elsewhere and then at least left me alone it totality. How to I not over react?

Gosh, all that and gastro too - you always did have a marvellous sense of timing, didn't you ?
You know, over-reacting isn't compulsory, and sometimes just reacting appropriately is far more effective. Get the dose ( of reaction ) right

1