Question
Posted by: nono | 2008/09/05

Doc help me out here

Hi doc, i have a problem of not seeing my periods since i stopped using depo in January this year i thought by now i wll be pregnant or see my periods, i did a home pregnancy test and on the box of it theres is positive , negative and invalid by mine showed invalid, why inavlid that i' m not pregnant or the test was invalid

The test was invalid, i.e. it was not done correctly or there was a fault with the test. It would be best to repeat it. Remember that it can take up to a year for your periods to come back after using Depo.

1
Posted by: me | 2008/09/05

The test is invalid, get yourself another test and test again.

Reply to me