Question
Posted by: spicy | 2008/07/01

do you ever?

Do you ever answer the questons?

HI Spicy

Yes, of course I do.

I must apologize for the last two weeks. Last week Sunday, my hard drive crashed and as a result I lost a great deal of information. I have spent much of the last week and a half catching up on that information, and so unfortunately, I've just been unable to get through the questions.

So it's my fault, and I do apologize,but I'm working at clearing the backlog now, and so hopefully your questions will have been answered by now.

Thanks for your patience

Ross

2
Posted by: Lienks | 2008/07/02

Ross is very good in answering everybody's questions. Maybe he is on leave or maybe a bit busy. Just be patient...

Reply to Lienks
Posted by: **Anon** | 2008/07/02

I would also like to know that....

Reply to **Anon**