Posted by: Peter | 2011-09-14

do women prefer circumsized men ?

Further to your discussion of above question . When a penis becomes erect it is the body ,so to speak, of the penis that enlarges
but the skin stays the same size and therefore is pulled back . So there are very few women that can tell a circumsized penis from an uncircumsized one when it is erect .

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: CK | 2011-09-27

Peter, did you get your answer?? Clearly women who know all prefer their lovers circumcised.

Reply to CK
Posted by: Jill | 2011-09-22

Medical and scientific evidence is finally proving what the Bible has stated on circumcision for years. That is if you view the Bible as a daily guide to healthy living. My husband decided to get circumcised for me as a wedding gift 10 years ago. The greatest gift he could ever have given me and the best thing he did for himself as well. Both our sons were circumcised as newborns and have never had any problems.

Circumcision is certainly is my preference

Reply to Jill
Posted by: Patty | 2011-09-20

My husband and sons are all circumcised. Would not have or want it any other way.

Reply to Patty
Posted by: Suzy | 2011-09-18

My first boyfriend was circumcised and I never had any problems at all. My second boyfriend was not circumcised. He could never satisfy me when he still had a foreskin and every few months I ended up with some kind of infection from him. My doctor attributed his having a foreskin to possible problems. When I spoke with my boyfriend about this he admitted that he as always produces a lot of smegma all the time and that he too believes that to the the problem. He saw his doctor who referred him to a urologist for circumcision which he had a few weeks later. Since then, sex with him is wonderful and he gives me multiple BIG O''s all the time. He lasts way longer and sex is just so much better in every way. Its been 2 years now, and I have never had an infection since he has been circumcised.

There is definitely a huge improvement when a guy is circumcised. My preference for sure.

Reply to Suzy
Posted by: Lover | 2011-09-18

There is nothing worse than the smell of an uncircumcised guy retracting his foreskin. There is NO WAY I want to have sex with a guy that is uncircumcised. Even if the guy has just scrubbed his penis, smegma is always coming out from the inner foreskin, so in a few minutes, its the smell is there again. It looks like there are quite a few girls here that prefer their men circumcised. Its certainly looks better and functions way better during sex.

Reply to Lover
Posted by: Carol | 2011-09-17

A foreskin not only looks ugly to me, but feels different and not in a good way. Circumcised guys are my choice

Reply to Carol
Posted by: Paula | 2011-09-17

Sorry to all the uncircumcised guys, but have had both and really prefer a man who is circumcised.

Reply to Paula
Posted by: Jane | 2011-09-17

Only circumcised for me. Uncut looks soooo ugly and smells terrible

Reply to Jane
Posted by: a woman | 2011-09-16

I am a women who has had experience in both, cut and uncut and I settled for uncut. I really prefer the skin and would not have it any other way.

Reply to a woman
Posted by: Lulele | 2011-09-16

Circumcised is gross for me.

Reply to Lulele
Posted by: CK | 2011-09-16

Thanks ladies for your endorsement, having known both, I prefer being circumcised over having a foreskin.

Reply to CK
Posted by: Nella | 2011-09-16

Have had experience with both circumcised and uncircumcised. Circumcised feels better, smells better and performs better. Circumcised guys are less hung up on their penises and dont have as many issues as uncut guys overall.

Reply to Nella
Posted by: Ann | 2011-09-16

There is NO WAY I will do oral to an uncircumcised man. Any woman that knows a penis can tell if a man is circumcised.

Reply to Ann
Posted by: Kari | 2011-09-16

Circumcised is my choice

Reply to Kari
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-16

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-15

I think a woman will be able to tell whether a man is circumcised, or not. However, sex is not the bee all and end all, and I personally dont care whether it is big small with skin or without. I like what is in your heart, and that is what I will judge you on, not how your member looks.

Posted by: Leo | 2011-09-15

There was a survey done some time ago on this site where 80% of the ladies said they prefer circumcised.

Very often the foreskin is too long and slides over the glas on the withdrawel stroke.

Circumcised is best!!!!

Reply to Leo