Posted by: Ghost | 2008-12-05

Do they?

Do ghosts exist or is it a fiment of one' s imagination?

ALWAYS a fiment of your imagination. Knowing how fiercely my late mother cared about us, I know that if it were possible to be a ghost, I would have a very visible, helpful and protective ghost around. As none such has turned up, I conclude that it isn't possible.

Posted by: cm | 2008-12-10

oh- hello asshole yes yes... what was the topic of discussion??

Reply to cm
Posted by: yes yes | 2008-12-05

I can also hear see and smell. I think most people in the world can do those things. Its called human senses ... dont really know what you on about.

Reply to yes yes
Posted by: CM | 2008-12-05

Yes- they do.... maybe not ghosts.. but spirits. I am gifted to see/ hear and smell. Are you as well? must be cuase you wouldn' t have posted otherwise.....

Reply to CM
Posted by: Ja | 2008-12-05

Ofcourse - but they dont wander around on earth after death.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: ofcourse | 2008-12-05

Look at all the evidence and experiences people have had? You telling me thats all in their imagination? !

Its a fact we all have souls and spirits and they live on after death.......all religions of the world testify to that.

Reply to ofcourse
Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-05

You are going to get 100000000000 different opinions from people regarding this question. Some believe in Spirits, not Ghosts, some actually believe in Ghosts, some don' t.