Question
Posted by: Me | 2010-02-12

Do people still break up?

I am from old school - I cannot keep up with these new dating trends. Do people still break up or do you just read between the lines and move on? I am 31 years old dating a 45 year old man. He has suddenly just disappeared. He does not call, does not return my calls or messages. He has been "  gone"  for 2 weeks now. I don'  t know if I should assume that we have broken up or what. At 45 how could he be playing these games - he should tell me if he is not longer interested, shouldn'  t he?

That's not old school or new school, just thoroughly bad manners, and probably cowadly, to boot.

4
Posted by: anon | 2010-02-15

Jip guys just dont have the guts anymore to just say it to your face... see that smses or mxit messages are the in thing...

Reply to anon
Posted by: Sam | 2010-02-12

He' s a man - no surprise there. Yes people break up (the decent ones). But you still get the gutless a**holes here and there that just take off as soon as things get a little too much for them - you know the kind, even in our parents'  days there they were, knocking girls up and running away. Move on and next time you know what to avoid.

Reply to Sam
Posted by: ELNA | 2010-02-12

You' d be surprised what games people play at this age

Reply to ELNA