Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2009/12/15

Do ovarian cysts affect ovulation?

I have been daignosed with ovarian cysts on both my ovaries. and since then, I have been having very severe premenstrual symtoms such as pain in the lower back, breast tenderness an pain and nausia. Is it possible that the presence of these cysts could be preventing me from ovulating?

Ovarian cysts can interfere with ovulation and can also affect ho0rmone levels, causing these symptoms.

2

Posted by: A | 2009/12/15

Hi. Perhaps ask the doctors to aspirate them. My period arrived a week late and doc said it could be due to a cyst.

Reply to A