Question

Do not know what to think anymore....physic?

I dont know what to think about what is been happening to me - and its getting worse as I am getting older. I am in my early thirties. At first I thought it was just this thing they called your fifth sense, but I am beginning to wonder.
Just to give you an example the last 4 times what happened.
1. My niece fell pregnant and when she phoned me with the news I knew she will have a mis carriage. Two days later she phoned to say she had a miscarriage.
2. My best friend fell pregnant and went for a scan at 12 weeks, I was sitting doing my hair and this thought suddenly came up with me that she will be smsing me know with the news she lost her baby - one minute later she sms''ed she lost the baby.
This two examples of above is more like immediate thoughts.
3. For a week I constantly had this weird feeling (constant thing in my mind that )something will happen at my parents house - and then I get a call from my mother that somehing had happended (once it was ''n break in while they were in the house, and few months later they tried stealing the car)
4. The past week for some crazy reason I could not stop thinking about the Westdene bus accident yeaarrss ago - a bus with schoolchildren drove into a dam and many kids got killed. With shock I just read about a similar accident that happened this morning in Knysa.
I know its sounds like this thing of, oh you think of someone and then after years you will bump into them, yeah maybe my situation is maybe similar - but its starting to freak me out. I mean what i mentioned know is just the tip of the iceberg of what has happened before.....I actually have been ignoring this ''situation'' for years until my daughter were born 2 years ago, until my aunt met her around 3 months, and told me immediatley that my daughter is physic - she then told me that some of our family members had this sense of things that were going to happen.......Please give my your opinion, is there somebody out there that could help me deal with this? Thank u so much for your time..

Such things do actually happen coincidentally more often than we realize, and as we tend to forget the times when you have a premonition and it DOESN'T come true, we get the imporession that its coming true uncannilly often.
I gather you think you may be psychic, rather than physic. Some families do seem to have more such experiences than others.
I'm not sure what you mean by "deal with this". Do you find it very unpleasant and wish it would stop ? Or do you wonder what to do about it. Giving people bad news ahead of time, unless its something they could actively prevent, would probably be cruel rather than useful.
Is it only bad things that you get such premonitions of, or good things as well ? If you could harness THAT sort of power ( which seems much rarwer ) then presumably you'd make millions on the stock market and race track.

2

Thank you - wow you are very good at what you do. It does make sense what you are saying...I am thinking of maybe starting a diary and everytime I get these premonitions to write them down and maybe go and see a shrink if I really notice that the premonitions is coming true everyday/more than they dont. LOL - I will try and harness the power in very good things. You will not believe me but I do get premonitions of lotto numbers - a couple of days ago I had the premonition of the number 4. Will let you know when I hit the jackpot! Thanks again!