Question
Posted by: Adele | 2010/12/04

do men mind

On the whole what percentage of men dont mind having sex with a woman (the first time) while she is menstruating.

(Health24 Admin: the best place to run debates on what men think is ManTalk on the Talk forums)

Unfortunately I am not a man! My professional opinion is that we do not have staistics in this regard. It is a personal choice. Deidre - SASHA

6
Posted by: joe | 2010/12/10

dingo is 100% right....cant yourl just wait until its over .....4 fuk sakes. if i wanted to see so much blood id watch a horror movie..there is more to life then just screwing, especially at a time like dat.

Reply to joe
Posted by: HT | 2010/12/08

I have been married for a couple of years and even now me and my wife does not have sex during her menstrual cycle, she doesn''t feel fresh and comfortable during this time, this purely depend on whether you feel comfortable or not

Reply to HT
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/06

It is always going to be a personal choice but sex on a first date is not too usual (with or without a menstrual cycle).

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/05

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Been there | 2010/12/04

One of my first regular sexual experiences was with a fantastically sexual girl. We were both in our teens and there was this chemistry between us that I have never experienced again. We regularly had sex when she was having her period and it was fantastic. However, I could not ever do the same with my wife, even though I love her dearly, we just never had that same sort of incredible sexual chemistry I referred to earlier. Can''t explain it.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: dingobongo | 2010/12/04

Well people do as they do the only reference i have of menstrating and sex is the hebrew law, apparently as part of the law systems of the hebrews their God has specified that having intercourse while a woman is mentrating is forbidden.

I am however sure that this is found in other cultures and beliefs, lets face it who wants to -|- a bleeding -|- ?

Reply to dingobongo