Posted by: Sabreen | 2010-10-28

Do men ejaculate with pressure

Just wanted to ask u that when my man ejaculates inside me I can''t feel the liquid ejaculated with pressure.Is it normal.

Yes, that is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about.

Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-28

its like when u " knuip"  wen u have a pee, when i do that then the sperm squirts out realy strong and far, but when i just cum and just let it go it just sort of run out, my orgasm also lasts longer when i knuip until the last and let it go.

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-28

The more horny,younger and less frequent you have sex will have a bearing on how strong his ejaculation is.
Nothing to worry about.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sammy | 2010-10-28

I have also experienced this. With my ex bf I could actually feel him explode his load inside me, but with my current bf I cannot feel when he ejaculates.
What I also noticed with my current bf is that when I have actually seen him ejaculate, the pressure of the " squirt"  was also unlike my ex bf. When he blows his load, it is very slow.

Reply to sammy
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-10-28

It depends on the freqeuncy of sex. Its about the volume of semen. The more sex , the less semen.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sabreen | 2010-10-28

I used to feel it with my ex bf.But i never felt it with my hubby.

Reply to sabreen
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-28

The question is did you use to feel it before?

Reply to Nice Guy