Question

Do I trust him again????????????

Hi Doc,

I recently discovered that my bf has been cheating on me, I saw sms from this girl and calls from both sides.I confronted him and he denied but when reliased I have proof, confessed.But says never slept with her they were just chatting on the phone and saw her twice in a public place.He says he will end whatever they were doing coz he loves me and will not hurt me again while as he has done this before when confroted said he will stop.

How do I trust him again or should even trust him at all?

SO he cheated, and then lied about it. Not promising. Couples counselling if you both sincerely want to commit to each other, otherwise end it amicably and move on

2
Posted by: Joe spot | 2010/06/12

Hey,

It''s a difficult thing. It''s up to you to make it work - IMHO break it off - make it a clean break - you will always have that cheating thing in the back of your mind.

A leopard doesn''t change it''s spots...

Reply to Joe spot