Posted by: Haoza | 2009-07-08

do i realy have to?

i dont know i really have to be teeling him all the time what is wrong and whats not.telling him its ok to help me with the dishes ,hadn i said anything he wasnt gona hellp because he feels its for me to do though i still have to do all the other things in the i have to tell him to try and call when he knows he is going to be late and his phone is off so i shouldt try calling him and worrying the whole i have to tell him what to do so i can feel that he cares and worrys about me?the one time i told him i am sick he didnt say a word to even ask whats wrong.the he later told me it is because he feels i just want his attention.i hardly get sick.ok what if i was seeking the attention?if i ask him to do a thing for me i have to tell him many times and get mad about it before it can be it asking for too much really?i feel as if he hates me at times.the way hed look at i wrong to doubt his love for me?i do love him.a lot i must say.and i show it to him i am sure. but do i have to teach him everything.i feel care is something that has to be there,if he cant feel it for me then i canot make him feel it.i feel i am running out of strength to hold on.

Some men are old-fashioned about what they expect women to do, some are just selfish and lazy. If this is an unmarried relationship, why have you choen to remain with someone like this, who seems to consider you mainly an unpaid servant ?