Question
Posted by: Lotty | 2011-08-18

Do i Phone or wait for him to phone

I meet a guy at some place i went on monday before holiday, he didnt say anything to me, he later told my friend and her boyfriend that he is interested in me. on Tuesday i didnt go to work, visited my friend and her boyfriend, they called the guy, he came, i was about to leave, he came with me to the bank, he asked if i could go with him to his house, we went, chatted till around 6, then i gave him my number, we whatsapp each other, yesterday i went again, we whatsapp each other still, he doesnt phone a lot, can i phone him or must i wait for him to call me? i quiet like the guy, but he mentioned that he wants to take things slowly, he is from a divorce.

Sounds like a rather scatty way for start a relationship ( and do you often just skip work ? ) SOunds like the guy may be friendly, but not yet over his divorce, which can be a real problem. If he wants to take things slowly, respect that and go along with it, or end it in a friendly fashion.
If you come across as too needy or even desperate, that frieghtens off most sensible men

6
Posted by: oh dear | 2011-08-21

I agree with not convinced... A guy will call you if he is really interested. If he is recently divorced he could just be looking for a little diversion to boost his wounded ego.
Men NEVER respect or keep around a woman very long who chases after them - in the beginning they might enjoy the attentiion especially the whatsapp flirting etc - but he will soon get tired of it and push you away. You need to give him some space and stop being " SO AVAILABLE" 

Reply to oh dear
Posted by: Not convinced of sick friend story.............. | 2011-08-18

Not convinced - l think you was chasing after him..........

Reply to Not convinced of sick friend story..............
Posted by: Lotty | 2011-08-18

Oh no, i took a day off, i was sorting some stuff out, only to find, he is on study leave, my friend was sick so i went to check her out.

Reply to Lotty
Posted by: ABC | 2011-08-18

I was surprised he is divorced you sound like teenagers.
He has all the info he needs should he wish to contact you. Do not phone a boy who wants to take things slowly - you will come across as desperate.
In future do not miss work to socialise unless your employer knows,there are many who would be only too happy to take your job!

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Caro | 2011-08-18

If he is recently divorced and has asked to take this slowly you should respect that. Ask him next time he whattsap you if you can call or does he always prefer to txt. Wait for his response and take it from there. If he lets you call keep the conversatin at a level that is still comfortable for him. Calling and making a suggestion for a date would smack of desperation. Dont scare him off.

Reply to Caro