Question
Posted by: Naome | 2008-11-06

Do I ovulate ??

I get my periods every month on the 25 or 26 day. my flow is moderate and do not suffer from bad period pains just light pains just before i start. i usually go to the gym, i do take care of my self. but difficult to conceive.

do you think i ovulate? or shall i get the ovulation kit &  how much does it cost &  where can i buy one?

If your periods are regular, there is a good chance that you are ovulating, but I can't tell for sure. You can buy ovulation kits at a pharmacy.

1
Posted by: RIx | 2008-11-07

Large pharmacies have ovulation kits. Go to your pharmacist and ask for one.

Reply to RIx