Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-06

Do I need to wory?

Hi, I was wondering, if I can become pregnant if I was penetrated for a few seconds. Well I shall not say me and my BF had sex, but he penetrated me without condom etc. I am also on no pills to prevent pregnancy. He definitly did not ejaculate inside me. But is there a chance that I can become pregnant?? please help?

Yes you can become pregnant this way – semen can find it way to the ovaries when deposited on the outside of the vagina eg with thigh sex. If you man produces pre-ejaculate fluid – there is often some sperm released as well irrespective of orgasm

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-06

Hi there  just remember that if u dont want to become preg then u must take precautions. Even if the man does not ejaculate, when he has been aroused for a length of time then a clear sticky liquid will start to come out of his penis. I dont know what the correct name is but we call it pre-cum. It lubricates + also makes the whole inside of his penis very alkaline. You see sperm can' t live in acid conditions. This pre-cum can definately contain sperm + only one sprem is needed to make you preg. Rather don' t play dangerous games unless u r ready to get preg. Regards

Reply to Sex Pot