Posted by: Magdele | 2010-09-10

Do I need to test again?

in 2005 i was involved with a person only for 3 months and only had 3 time intercorse of which 1 time was unprotected.

in 2006 i met my husband and in 2007 we got married. in july 2007 i found out that i was pregnant.

i had a blood test done in 2006 and a mount test in 2007 then again a blood test was done in 2007 in my late stage of pregnincy and all showed negitave. it has been 5 years sins the intercorse and 3 years since the last blood test.

is there any change that i can still test positive. i have a stunning husband and a baby girl that i love alot.

i reasently found out that the person i was with died due to illness but the person that told me was very vauge about what the cause of death was. please help me i need to know if i can show still in a few year that i am positive. i went through a divorce at the time i did that stupid mistake and regred it alot.

please help

If you were HIV positive, you would have experienced symptoms by now. The window period for HIV is 3 to 9 months and I therefore, doubt that you are HIV positive. If this does not put your mind at ease, I suggest that you have a HIV test done.