Question
Posted by: weirdo | 2010-11-11

do i need to be concerned

Hi there...

The other day while examining my breasts i noticed that the left one was bigger than the other one... no i check them often and so this is new for me.. also when i lay down the right breast almost feels empty.. there is a dent in it with no breast tissue etc u can feel the difference compared to the other breast, under that breast i also have noticed a raised mole which is sort of multicoloured and very light compared to my other moles.. its also uneven shaped .. it has also grown in size.. it was there before but it was flat an brown and very very small.

what could it be and what should i do?

Hallo Weirdo
If there is a clear difference in the consistency of the breast tissue (not the size only as in normal woman one can be bigger than the other) you should rather go for a breast examination by your GP or gyne.

3
Posted by: JC | 2010-11-12

sounds like a doctor''s exam if the safest option!

Reply to JC
Posted by: weirdo | 2010-11-11

oh yes and i have nipple discharge its cloudy and sticky... i know its not breast milk

Reply to weirdo
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-11-11

Hallo Weirdo