Posted by: CP MOM | 2008-11-28

Do I need more than Cipralex?

Hear today that Ne will not me in that kak teacher' s class again next year and that the abusive child will remain with that kak teacher! It' s the best news ever.

I think the Principal was just sick and tired and a bit scared of what I would do....because trust me I would not just leave it there!

Soooo there is hope that the next year can only be better than this year!

When I started on Cipralex after a coulpe of weeks I felt great and if I missed or stopped it one could see a major diffs - lately I am moody and irritated and just don' t feel as " happy"  as I use to on Cipralex - do you think it could be that i need something " stronger" ...

Please suggest what I must do!

Thanx Cs have a fabuloso! weekend.

Love Mom

Great to hear the abusive child and the nasty teacher will remain together --- surely they richly deserve each other.
I'm a bit worried about what effect you are expecting from antidepressants. YOu have a naturally volatile mood, and relatively small things can cheer you up or bring you down. ADs are not meant to make anyone feel "happy" --- they relieve a real chemical depression, and may give you a better chance of feeling happy if happy things happen and you head in that direction.