Question
Posted by: kedi | 2008-12-10

do i have to worry

since i conceived my baby, i only bled once and that was all. i also went to see my Gyane, i saw the fetus on the scan, the heartbeat is fine and i' m fine also, do i have to worry or as long as i' m not bleeding am safe, when or how many times do i have to see my Gynae, once or after three months or as long as i feel safe to do so!!!!!!!!!

You don't say how far you are. The risk of miscarriage decreases after 12 weeks. there is a set schedule of recommended gynae visits and your gynaecologist will usually make these appointments for you. It is not a good idea to wait till something goes wrong.